Dine In Menu
- Thai Fish Cakes with shashliq vegetables and coriander salad.
- Deep Fried Onion Pakora served with peach yoghurt dressing.
- Spicy Mussels in herbed bhunja sauce served with garlic bread.
- Trio DI Samosas served with cucumber salad and garlic chilli sauce.
- Spice Roll with succulent pieces of chicken and mushrooms with a chapati.
- Tandoori Duck Stir Fry served with spring salad.
- Jimmy Pickles Tandoori Selection served with cucumber chutney.
- Yorkshire Twist with orange compote, available in chicken, lamb or veg.
- Tandoori King Prawns marinated and barbecued in the clay oven.
- Seafood Stir Fry.
- Chicken 65 Strips of chicken marinated and stir fried with oriental spices.
Fusion Main Course
- Coriander Marinated Salmon served with bhindi & aloo bhaji and chilli salad.
- Beet Shatkora served with basmati rice.
- Thai Bani Chicken: Chicken breast stuffed with minced lamb complemented by thai red sauce, served with basmati rice.
- Spiced Monkfish with new potatoes, served with basmati rice.
- Seared Scallops Scented Gram Masala served with saag bunja sauce and basmati rice.
- Orange Jalfrezi Ka Murg: Chicken breast cooked, served with orange jalfrezi sauce and served with pilau rice.
- Tenga Ki Sea bass: Spiced marinated fillet of sea bass cooked in a tomato and mango tangy sauce served with basmati rice.
- Shredded Confit of Duck: Flavoured with tandoori spices served with basmati rice and orange jalfrezi sauce.
- Venison Marinade served with basmati rice and thai red curry pepsila sauce.
- Chicken 65: Strips of chicken marinated and stir fried with oriental spices.
- Seafood Stir Fry: Seafood served with seasonal vegetables.
- Shell Fish Supreme: Spiced king prawn & scallops cooked in a garlic & spring onion infused sauce, served with basmati rice.
- Chicken Makoni: Roasted chicken mildly spiced, cooked with ground almond, butter and cream.
- Jaipuri: Morsels of boneless chicken simmered in delicate sauce with ground almond, fresh ginger and coriander.
- Sylheti Jalfrezi: Pepper & onion hot sauce.
- Tikka Masala: The infamous creamy dish.
- Tawa: Chicken or lamb, or king prawn. With fresh methi (fenugreek), medium hot.
Traditional Main Courses
The following dishes are available in: Chicken, Lamb, Chicken Tikka, King Prawn, Vegetable or Duck.
- Shahi Korma: Mild fruity dish.
- Tok Jal Misti: Hot, sour, sweet.
- Naga Chilli: Spicy hot dish cooked with very hot Bangladeshi Naga chillies in thick sauce.
- Saagoa, cooked in a spinach sauce.
- Sath Lemon, flavoured with Bangladeshi lemon in medium spiced sauce.
- Achari, fairly hot with spices and Bangladeshi pickles.
- Karahi, traditional Kashmir dish.
- Muslam, with green chilli, fresh coriander, hotter than medium.
- Roshuni Tarkari, garlic infused curry.
Tandoor Clay Oven Dishes
Please allow extra time for these dishes.
- Tandoori Chicken
- Chicken Tikka
- Tandoori King Prawns
- Tandoori Duck Stir Fry
- Tandoori Deluxe
Served with vegetable curry sauce, usually medium hot (hot or mild on request).
- Chicken Biryani
- Lamb Biryani
- King Prawn Biryani
- Vegetable Biryani
- Chicken Tikka Biryani
- Duck Biryani
- Jimmy’s Tandoori Biryani
- Bombay Aloo
- Saag Paneer
- Mushroom Bhaji
- Saag Bhaji
- Mattar Paneer
- Spiced Banana Bhaji
- Tarka Dhall
(when available) Allow extra time for these dishes.
- Aloo Bhaji (Home style)
- Uri Bis with Sag
- Shim Bhaji
- Cauliflower Bhaji
- Bindhi Bhaji
- Baby Aubergine
- Egg Bhuna
- Steamed Rice
- Pilau Rice
- Mushroom Rice
- Vegetable Pilau
- Keema Pilau
- Spinach Rice
- Garlic Fried Rice
- Kashmiri Pilau (Fruity)
- Naan Bread
- Garlic Naan
- Keema Naan
- Cheese & Chilli Garlic Naan
- Peshwari Naan
- Tandoori Roli
- Roti Basket (Mixed bread)
Allergy Notice: Dishes may contain nuts. Please confirm when ordering your meal.